With Frederick Brown
Join educators and school leaders for an exciting day with Learning Forward Deputy Executive Director Frederick Brown to explore what makes learning systems work and how to implement best practices for effective learning in your classroom, building, and district.
Teachers, principals, district administrators, district teams
- Develop an understanding of the critical attributes of a learning system.
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of central office staff and school leadership in leading learning systems.
- Examine and learn strategies for developing district and school leadership that results in powerful learning throughout the organization.
- Understand the cycle of continuous improvement and use the Innovation Configuration Maps to strengthen the effectiveness of district and school leadership teams.
November 13, 2014
8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Livingston Educational Service Agency
1425 W. Grand River Avenue
Howell, MI 48843
$135 (Learning Forward Michigan members)
$169 (non-members; includes one-year membership)
Includes SCECH (State Continuing Education Clock Hours) through AdvancEd
Payment due November 5, 2014.
50% reimbursement for cancellation 45 days prior to the event. No refund 30 days prior to the event.
Expand your ability to lead in the classroom and beyond.
Eastern Michigan University has partnered with Learning Forward Michigan to offer you an opportunity to develop your leadership.
Leading from the Classroom is a unique program to help develop your skills to design, facilitate and assess professional learning opportunities in your school featuring:
- Online sessions
- Weekend seminars at EMU–Livonia
- Personal coaching
Participants must currently be a school-based educator and have prior experience with collaborative inquire to enroll.
Program cost is $750, includes SCECHs. A portion of the program fee can be applied towards tuition for those seeking graduate credit.
Join us to take your professional learning to the next level!
Hurry, this course begins in October! Register at emich.edu/learningforward.